Presentation Information Checklist
The presentation should be no longer than five minutes.
It should include the following information:
1) The name of the organization.
2) Where the organization is located.
3) The mission of the organization.
4) The purpose the organization serves (who, what do they do, how do they do it).
5) How the organization benefits from receiving the donation (What will the funds from 100 Women Who Care be used for?).
6) Does the organization have other sources of funding and what percentage of the operations comes from these funds? (i.e. how needy is the organization)